Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nanowrimo & Storybook &Inchies

Short post today, no rambles. First off, I am SUPER excited about NaNoWriMo coming up. I have had a general story idea picked put for months and can't wait to get started on it. I just need to pick a gender for my character. o0 I am going back to fantasy this year, after doing horror for two years in a row, but I have come to love horror, so maybe I will sneak a little in!

If anyone else is into NaNoWriMo feel free to friend me  AngelicLizard. If you don't know, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month aka November where the goal is to write 50k+ words in 30 days. This is my 4th year participating, last year was my first year winning. This year I want to beat my previous word count AND finish my novel. Last year I kept stalling when it came to getting the plot going, I am going to try not to do that this year. :)


And on to a little art :)

Today we have 1 dozen inchies for the 1 Dozen Inchies- October Swap.


Next, we has to share a spooky story, and I made mine into a little book and drew a picture of the sisters in the back. I will post this story sometime this month, I want to edit it first.












Well I told you it would be a short update. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment