Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween, Harry Potter Camp, & Halloween ATC

So Halloween is in ninteen days, yea! I doubt I will get to do anything besides scouts for Halloween again but oh well. I still need to finish some projects, I need to get finish the necklace charms for my co-worker especially.

Next weekend, me and my co-leader are going to take our girls to a Harry Potter GS Encampment. I volunteered to teach Tea Leaf Reading, and my co-leader is teaching about werewolves. We are also teaching Quiddich which should be fun. I should get some interesting pictures out of this especially since we are suppose to be dressing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now onto what seems like my obligatory art update!

I like this one because I think it looks like nifty wallpaper. Who wouldn't want a spooky Halloween border.

I tried to make the hand/skull realistic and accurate, I don't know how that turned out but I still think it's skull-tastic!

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the little dots are gemstone stickers. Simple and very fall-like. :)





Who doesn't?

I don't know where I went wrong with this, maybe the color's aren't vibrant enough, or maybe the texture of the card makes  it look odd. The picture doesn't help either.







 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there is my post for the day. Tomorrow I get to spend most of the day with my someone special so I'm pretty happy (because her weekend at my house was clearly not enough).


No comments:

Post a Comment