Sunday, March 6, 2011

ATC's and Other Stuff

So it's not much, but I have been trying my hand at a few ATC's. I enjoy their 'smallness' and think I will start trading them, however I do enjoy the challenge of an inchie even more. Now I've made a few other  ATC's but I am forgetful and easily excitable, and I forget to take pictures of them. (It wasn't many, maybe two or three...) But I thought I'd share the ones that I did photograph.



This one is for a Rocky Horror Picture Show ATC swap that I did. I gave the ATC I received to my sister (the reason I joined the swap). Not that I don't like RHPS but I think she enjoys it more.  I like the time warp so that is why I picked to do that, plus Frank-N-Furters pearls/corset thing, Colombia's hat, and a little lightning. Done with pen and glitter glue on Bristol ATC paper.

This swap, we had to do something green, and the person receiving my ATC likes birds, so I decided a parrot would be great! It's modeled after a green conure, I hope that is obvious. I think he/she turned out pretty cute. Colored pencils or bristol paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So on the swap agenda left I have the following to work on:

Photography:
Scenary Swap (Two photos, two partners)-Already taken and waiting to be emailed
It's Framable (One Photo, One Partner)- Not started
Fashion Photography (One Partner, a bit of a project)-Began Brainstorming

ATC's/Inchies:
Gothic Fairy ATC (One ATC, One Partner)-Brainstorming
One Dozen Inchies: March - (Six Inchies, Two Partners)
Monopoly Inchies (2 of 7) (Six ATC's, One Partner)-Research
Letter and ATC- (One letter and ATC, One Partner)-Not Assigned

Other Art/CraftBi
Anime Art Swap ('One' Art Piece, Two Partners)-Not Assigned

Other Stuff:
Spa Day (Whole Mess of Stuff, One Partner)-Not Assigned
Big Fat Stuffed Envelope Angel (Stuff!)-Gathering

No comments:

Post a Comment