Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catching Up: Harry Potter ATC's

So, Im not going to lie, I am a big Harry Potter nerd, I have loved the books since before they were HUGE and I like all the movies. I saw #8 at the midnight premiere, in 3D. I had to go a few towns over to get tickets, but I didn't care, it was awesome.

So.... I happened to find a Harry Potter ATC swap and I jumped on it. It was simple, make an ATC for each house and one for Hogwarts. I decided to use the house colors as a backdrop and feature each house's mascot. Simple but classy. For the Hogwarts ATC I used all the house colors and an object representing each house, and a quote from book seven that I like.

First up is....
Griffyndor! I think my lion looks kinda sleepy, but I think it turned out pretty decent, although my girlfriend pointed out that he has no ears, but the picture I was referencing, the lion was SOOO fluffy I couldn't see his ears.

I really like this one, I think the background looks awesome, and the badger is super cute. His body is a little too long, but, he is still super cute.



Ravenclaw: I like the colors, although it is hard to see it in this picture. I am not sure how I feel about this eagle, it's fierce but oddly chicken like. I think... o0



Slytherine! I really like this one too, I like the background, I think it looks awesome, and I really like the snake too. I made it not look fierce on purpose, 'cause you know not all Slytherine's are bad.


Here is my Hogwarts ATC, I think it's pretty cool. I like the different patterns I used. :)

So there are my Hogwarts ATC's, for all you Harry Potter nerds (and not) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment