Thursday, April 7, 2011

Swap Bot Sharing!

Today is going to be a short post (text wise) but with lots of pictures! So I finally took pictures of some of the awesome things I have gotten through swap bot! It isn't everything, there is still a whole stash of inchies and a few ATC's I have misplaced but I'll make another post of them when I gather them all up! But for now, here are some of my awesome stash from swapbot!


First up I have a bunch of cards and postcards, some homemade, some not, all sent with love!




Next we have inchies! Beautiful glorious inchies! All but the 2nd nd 3rd pictures are from a one dozen monthly inchie swap, the 2nd and 3rd ones are from a private swap, with the person who does monthly inchie swaps. 





Whoo hoo! Everyone loves ATC's! These are from the green ATC and the ATC challenge where you had to make an ATC that taught something!


This one was a moon poem swap but my sender included a nifty little charm to go with it.


And finally, as a 'big fat stuffed envelope' swap I got a TON of little crafting supplies. Paper, fabric, ribbon, beans, and buttons, all kinds of stuff. This is MOST of it, and you can't really see it all, but yea! Lots of cool inchies, ATC's, and matchboxes.


And just because I love you all, you can have two bonus photos! The first is the lone flower outside of my house, the second is one of my strays, I named him creamcicle. 



Okey dokey, fairwell and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment